Walk-In Lab wants to reassure our customers that we remain open for business as will LabCorp and Quest Diagnostics patient service centers. We will continue to generate lab orders simultaneously with purchases and provide prompt results.
Our business hours, staffing, and excellent customer service will not be affected.
- This test is to be performed only using respiratory specimens collected from individuals who meet CDC clinical and/or epidemiological criteria for COVID-19 testing.
- Only a Healthcare Provider can collect the specimen necessary to test for COVID-19.
- LabCorp and Quest Diagnostics do not currently collect specimens for COVID-19 testing at their patient service centers.
- Shortness of breath
Seek immediate medical care if you develop emergency warning signs including:
- Difficulty breathing
- Chest pain or pressure
- Bluish lips or face
- Wash your hands frequently (read our new blog on hand washing tips)
- Maintain social distancing
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Cough and sneeze into elbow or tissue and then dispose of the tissue immediately
- Stay home if you’re sick
- Disinfect surfaces
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early