ROOT FOR MINT
- 1 cup (8 ounces) freshly squeezed kale juice, from about 1 1/2 pounds kale
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) parsnip juice, from about 4 peeled parsnips
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) fresh apple juice, from 4 large (or up to 8 small) green apples
- 4 teaspoons juice from 1 lime (more or less to taste)
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) mint juice, from about 12 ounces mint leaves (about 2 large bunches)
- Garnish: mint sprig and lime wedge
Mix kale juice, parsnip juice, apple juice, lime juice, and mint juice well. Serve on ice with mint and lime wedge garnish.