LetsGetChecked - Testosterone Blood Spot Test Kit
The LetsGetChecked - Testosterone Blood Spot Test Kit includes the Testosterone. Get 25% off today with our exclusive discount code WALKINLAB.
Testosterone is a steroid hormone that plays a key role in the development of secondary sex characteristics, fertility, muscle strength, and bone health.
Healthy sperm counts have dropped by 50% in the last 40 years globally. Hormonal imbalances and reduced testosterone are becoming commonplace as leading concerns in modern male health.
Symptoms of hormonal imbalances may include:
- Low energy or fatigue
- Erectile dysfunction
- Low sex drive or libido
- Anxiety, depression, or brain fog
- Enlarged breast tissue
- Blurred vision
- Loss of bone density
- Hypopituitarism (Reduction of overall hormone production from the pituitary gland.)
Following puberty, male hormones carry out a variety of functions including sperm production, maintaining a healthy sex drive, maintaining muscle strength and mass, red blood cell production, and healthy bone density.
You should take the test if:
- You are undergoing chemotherapy or radiation therapy
- You suffer from Klinefelter syndrome
- You suffer from type 1 and type 2 diabetes
- You suffer from hemochromatosis
- You have a pituitary gland disorder
- You are obese
- You suffer from chronic stress
- You take anabolic steroids
- You have a family history of low testosterone
- You suffer from thyroid issues
- You have kidney or liver disease
- You have anorexia nervosa
Trusted, Secure, & Confidential
Shop All Tests