Pear Allergy IgE Blood Test
The pear allergy IgE blood test measures the amount of allergen-specific IgE antibodies in the blood to detect an allergy to pear.
Order a Pear Allergy IgE Blood Test to detect an allergy to pears. This test measures the amount of allergen-specific antibodies in a blood sample. Pears are a sweet, moderately fibrous fruit with a sweetened, somewhat fibrous interior. Antioxidants, phytochemicals, and dietary fiber are abundant in pears. Though uncommon, one can develop an allergy to pears.
Some common pear allergy symptoms could include:
- tingling or itching in the mouth
- swelling of throat, face, tongue, lips, or face
- itchy skin, hives, and eczema
- trouble breathing, wheezing, or congestion
- nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
Order our pear allergy test if you have experienced any of the symptoms listed above.
Trusted, Secure, & Confidential
Shop All Tests