Sex Steroid Metabolites + UDH II Profile, Dried Urine - ZRT Test Kit
The Sex Steroid Metabolites + UDH II Profile, Dried Urine - ZRT Test Kit evaluates various hormone levels to help monitor adrenal dysfunction, hormone therapy, and breast cancer risk.
What is the purpose of this test?
Order this Sex Steroid Metabolites + UDH II Profile, Dried Urine, which monitors adrenal dysfunction, hormone therapy, and breast cancer risk by evaluating various hormone levels. The testing of sex steroid metabolites offers a distinct diagnostic perspective that other hormone tests cannot provide. This type of testing reveals how different hormones, such as estrogens, progestogens, androgens, and cortisol, break down in a patient's body. Moreover, it enables healthcare professionals to determine if a patient is effectively detoxifying their hormones, which can make them more or less susceptible to certain diseases such as cancer.
The Sex Steroid Metabolite + UDH II Profile, Dried Urine would be beneficial for individuals who:
- Have a risk of developing hormone-dependent cancers.
- Have a family history of hormone-dependent cancers.
- Have symptoms of estrogen dominance.
- Are considering hormone replacement therapy.
- Are experiencing stress-related symptoms or symptoms of cortisol imbalance.
- Have normal saliva cortisol levels but are still experiencing symptoms
- of adrenal dysfunction.
The Sex Steroid Metabolites Profile, Dried Urine measures the following analytes:
- Estrogens (13): Estradiol (E2) | Estrone (E1) | Estriol (E3) | 2-Hydroxy Estradiol (2-OH E2) | 2-Hydroxy Estrone (2-OH E1) | 4-Hydroxy Estradiol (4-OH E2) | 4-Hydroxy Estrone (4-OH E1) | 16α-Hydroxy Estrone (16α-OH E1) | 2-Methoxy Estradiol (2-MeO E2) | 2-Methoxy Estrone (2-MeO E1) | 4-Methoxy Estradiol (4-MeO E2) | 4-Methoxy Estrone (4-MeO E1) | Bisphenol A (BPA)
- Progestogens (7): Pregnanediol (Pgdiol) | Allopregnanolone (AlloP) | Allopregnanediol (AlloPd) | 3α-Dihydroprogesterone (3αHP) | 20α-Dihydroprogesterone (20αHP) | Deoxycorticosterone (DOC) | Corticosterone (Ccn)
- Androgens (8): DHEA (D) | Androstenedione (Adione) | Androsterone (Andro) | Etiocholanolone (Etio) | Testosterone (T) | Epi-Testosterone (Epi-T) | 5α-Dihydrotestosterone (5α-DHT) | 5α,3α-Androstanediol (5α3α)
- Glucocorticoids (4): Total Cortisol (TC) | Total Cortisone (TCn) | Tetrahydrocortisol (ThC) | Tetrahydrocortisone (ThCn) | Free Cortisol x 4 | Free Cortisone x 4 | Melatonin (MT6s) x 4
Trusted, Secure, & Confidential
Shop All Tests