CV Health, Blood - Genova Test Kit
Why use the CV Health profile?
Traditional lipid markers (such as LDL/HDL cholesterol and triglycerides) while informative, do not fully account for individual cardiovascular risk.
CV Health assesses a combination of standard lipid markers and advanced biomarkers that provide information on cholesterol metabolism, inflammation, and insulin resistance. With this information, clinicians can develop targeted treatments addressing specific metabolic areas to help minimize risk and support improved cardiovascular health.
Effective for Patients Experiencing:
The CV Health Profile is appropriate for patients who:
- Have a family history of heart disease
- Are experiencing premature cardiovascular disease
- Have abnormal serum lipids
- Suffer from obesity and/or diabetes
- Are physically inactive
What is the CV Health profile?
The CV Health profile is a comprehensive evaluation of cardiovascular biomarkers featuring an advanced lipid profile that utilizes Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) fractionation technology, inflammatory biomarkers, and a novel Insulin Resistance Score. The CV Health profile evaluates:
- Lipid Markers
- LDL, HDL, Total Cholesterol, Triglycerides
- LDL-Particle Number and Size
- HDL-Particle Number and Size
- Independent Risk Factors
- High Sensitivity CRP (hs-CRP)
- Lp-PLA2 (PLAC)
- Insulin Resistance Score by Lipid Fractionation, combining:
- Small LDL-Particle Number
- LDL Size
- Large VLDL-Particle Number
- VLDL Size
- Large HDL-Particle Number
- HDL Size
Trusted, Secure, & Confidential
Shop All Tests