TRIAD Profile, Blood and Urine - Genova Test Kit
The TRIAD® Profile – Blood & Urine is a nutritional test that combines three key tests into one diagnostic solution. Imbalances or dysfunction in several metabolic areas can have overlapping and wide-ranging effects on health and play a causative role in many chronic conditions.
The Triad Profile – Blood & Urine assesses amino acids, organic acids, and IgG4 food antibodies and can provide guidelines for customized supplementation and dietary modification to improve health outcomes.
Clinical indications for testing include:
- Food Sensitivities
- Mood Disorders
- Digestive Complaints
- Weight Issues/Dietary Guidance
Using a central blood draw and in-home overnight urine collection, the TRIAD Profile – Blood & Urine assesses an expanded menu of foods for those patients with suspected complex food sensitivities.
The complete TRIAD Profile – Blood & Urine assesses:
- IgG4 Food Antibodies 90 Profile (serum) – measures "delayed" reactions to 90 common foods
- 20 Amino Acids (plasma) – essential, conditionally essential, and non-essential amino acids, and key amino-acid ratios
- Organic Acids (urine) – nutrient markers, cell regulation markers, toxicants and detoxification markers, and compounds of bacterial or yeast/fungal origin
The distinctive TRIAD report offers multiple user-friendly features including:
- A Customized Vitamin and Mineral Formulation – personalized nutrient recommendations based on test results
- A Customized Amino Acid Formulation – supplemental amino acid formula based on test results
Trusted, Secure, & Confidential
Shop All Tests